Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:34 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Citigroup said to buy Ulta Salon Cosmetics and Fragrance (ULTA) ahead of its earnings report. Cramer said they must know something to make such a gutsy call. ULTE closed 4.2% higher at $101.35.
Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) missed analysts estimates on the top- and bottom-line when it reported its third-quarter earnings results Monday morning. Cramer wasn't surprised. HOV rose 2.2% to $5.15.Keybanc initiated Domino's Pizza (DPZ) as a buy and Cramer likes the call. He added that Patrick Doyle, the CEO, has been doing a great job. DPZ was up 2.4% to $63.04. Morgan Stanley downgraded HollyFrontier (HFC) to hold from buy. Cramer said the refinery stocks will continue to underperform. HFC declined by 2% to $42.83. Cramer said he likes Cedar Fair (FUN) over Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) but thinks both are good theme park operators. FUN was flat at $43.73. UBS upgraded NetApp (NTAP) to buy and Cramer agreed, calling the company incredibly undervalued with a ton of cash. NTAP rose 1.2% to $42.76. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV