2. As of noon trading, GameStop ( GME) is down $1.61 (-3.1%) to $49.59 on light volume. Thus far, 888,208 shares of GameStop exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.46-$51.53 after having opened the day at $51.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.20. GameStop Corp. operates as a video game retailer. GameStop has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 104.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate GameStop a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates GameStop as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full GameStop Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts