3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
1. As of noon trading, Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) is down $0.33 (-1.9%) to $16.84 on average volume. Thus far, 2.9 million shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.77-$17.31 after having opened the day at $17.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.17. Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes online, personal computer (PC), console, handheld, and mobile interactive entertainment products worldwide. It operates in three segments: Activision, Blizzard, and Distribution. Activision Blizzard has a market cap of $19.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 61.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Activision Blizzard a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Activision Blizzard as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the computer software & services industry could consider iShares S&P NA Tech Software Idx ( IGV) while those bearish on the computer software & services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts