3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
2. As of noon trading, Electronic Arts ( EA) is down $0.96 (-3.5%) to $26.72 on average volume. Thus far, 2.8 million shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.46-$27.41 after having opened the day at $27.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.68. Electronic Arts Inc. develops, markets, publishes, and distributes game software content and services for video game consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, tablets and electronic readers, and the Internet. Electronic Arts has a market cap of $8.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 90.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Electronic Arts a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Electronic Arts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts