3 Banking Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
2. As of noon trading, M&T Bank ( MTB) is down $1.36 (-1.2%) to $114.55 on average volume. Thus far, 288,629 shares of M&T Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 758,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $113.11-$115.90 after having opened the day at $115.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.91. M&T Bank Corporation operates as the holding company for M&T Bank that provide commercial and retail banking services to individuals, corporations, and other businesses and institutions. M&T Bank has a market cap of $15.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 17.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate M&T Bank a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates M&T Bank as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full M&T Bank Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts