2. As of noon trading, Deutsche Bank ( DB) is up $0.25 (0.6%) to $44.54 on average volume. Thus far, 468,532 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $43.99-$44.72 after having opened the day at $44.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.29. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft provides investment, financial, and related products and services worldwide. Deutsche Bank has a market cap of $45.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are unchanged year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Deutsche Bank a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Deutsche Bank as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts