4. As of noon trading, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce ( CM) is up $0.53 (0.7%) to $79.36 on average volume. Thus far, 102,713 shares of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 241,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $79.31-$79.80 after having opened the day at $79.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.83. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce provides various financial products and services in Canada and internationally. It operates through three segments: Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management, and Wholesale Banking. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce has a market cap of $31.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 2.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has experienced relatively poor performance when compared with the S&P 500 during the past year. Get the full Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts