DEARBORN, Mich., Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The following statement can be attributed to Bob Shanks, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F):
"The fact that we are now rated investment grade by all four major ratings agencies is further evidence of the continued progress the Ford team is making delivering our One Ford plan. Our plan is to maintain investment grade throughout an economic cycle. All of us at Ford remain laser focused on our One Ford plan to deliver profitable growth for all."
About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 177,000 employees and about 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information about the company and Ford ' s products, please visit www.corporate.ford.com .
SOURCE Ford Motor Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV