North European Oil Royalty (NYSE: NRT) shares currently have a dividend yield of 8.40%. North European Oil Royalty Trust, a grantor trust, holds overriding royalty rights covering gas and oil production in concessions or leases in the Federal Republic of Germany. It holds these rights under contracts with German exploration and development subsidiaries of ExxonMobil Corp. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.40. The average volume for North European Oil Royalty has been 21,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. North European Oil Royalty has a market cap of $213.2 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 4.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates North European Oil Royalty as a buy. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NRT, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 19.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 20.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $5.59 million to $4.46 million.
- Reflecting the weaknesses we have cited, including the decline in the company's earnings per share, NRT has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 16.04% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of the overall market trend could certainly make a critical difference, we do not see any strong reason stemming from the company's fundamentals that would cause a continuation of last year's decline. In fact, the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings.
- NORTH EUROPEAN OIL RTY TR's earnings per share declined by 19.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, NORTH EUROPEAN OIL RTY TR reported lower earnings of $2.46 versus $2.63 in the prior year.
- You can view the full North European Oil Royalty Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts