Five Below, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVE), the leading retailer of extreme-value merchandise for teens and pre-teens, will expand its presence in Texas by launching 11 new stores in the Dallas-Fort Worth area on Sept. 12, 2013. The new stores will present shoppers with a selection of trend-right, high-quality merchandise, plus Texas-themed sports, party, and tailgating gear, just in time for football season. Five Below’s move to Dallas follows four successful store openings in Austin, completed in August of this year.
“The Dallas-Fort Worth area, like Austin, has a healthy economy and is home to the family-centric communities and value-minded consumers that Five Below serves best,” said Tom Vellios, CEO and co-founder of Five Below. “In addition to providing a fresh assortment of tech, fashion, beauty, crafts, and seasonal must-haves for teens and pre-teens, our Dallas-Fort Worth stores will be stocked with Dallas Cowboys and University of Texas team products, Texas-themed t-shirts, Texas-themed party goods, and more, all priced between $1 and $5.”
To celebrate the grand openings, the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders will attend five grand openings, while Rowdy, the Dallas Cowboys’ mascot, will appear at six new store locations throughout the weekend. Two Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders will be taking photos with fans and signing autographs at the following new stores:
- DALLAS: Prestonwood Town Center at 5301 Belt Line Rd., Suite 105—Thursday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- DALLAS: Wheatland Towne Crossing at 3450 Bainbridge Dr., Suite 300—Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- GRAND PRAIRIE: Lake Prairie Towne Center at 5238 South State Highway 360—Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- MANSFIELD: Mansfield Town Center at 2041 North Highway 287, Suite 111—Saturday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- WYLIE: Woodbridge Crossing at 3420 West FM 544, Suite 700—Sunday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
In addition, Rowdy will visit the following new stores:
- DENTON: Rayzor Ranch Marketplace at 2640 West University Dr., Suite 1260—Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- FLOWER MOUND: Robertson's Creek at 5801 Long Prairie Rd., Suite 100—Saturday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- FORT WORTH: Overton Park Plaza at 4820 SW Loop 820—Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- FRISCO: The Centre at Preston Ridge at 3333 Preston Rd., Suite 650—Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- HURST: The Shops at Northeast at 894 North East Mall Blvd.—Sunday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- ROCKWALL: Rockwall Crossing at 1047 East Interstate 30—Thursday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV