TRW Automobile (TRW) ($70.71) reported quarterly results on July 30 and beat EPS estimates by 32 cents earning $2.02 cents a share. The supplier of integrated vehicle control and driver assist systems traded to a multi-year high at $74 on Aug. 1, then drifted to $68.75 on Aug. 28. The 50-day SMA at $69.66 has been holding on recent day's lows with a weekly pivot at $71.81 and monthly risky level at $73.64.
Tesla Motors (TSLA) ($169.93) reported quarterly results on Aug, 7 and beat EPS estimates by 10 cents reporting a loss of 26 cents a share. The sell-rated maker of luxury electric-powered vehicles is clearly a mojo stock as a parabolic bubble inflated to an all time high at $173.73 on Sept. 3. My monthly value level is $153.16 with a weekly pivot at $171.42 and no risky levels at this time.
(VC) ($73.30) reported quarterly results on Aug, 9 and beat EPS estimates by 36 cents earning $1.41 cents a share. The sell rated maker of electronic interior and lighting products traded to a multi-year high at $73.91 on Aug. 13, then drifted to $69.49 on August 28 and challenged the high in Thursday's trading. My semiannual value level is $68.18 with a weekly pivot at $72.12 and no risky levels.
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV