Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/10/13, Garrison Capital Incorporated (GARS) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.35, payable on 9/26/13. As a percentage of GARS's recent stock price of $15.06, this dividend works out to approximately 2.32%, so look for shares of Garrison Capital Incorporated to trade 2.32% lower — all else being equal — when GARS shares open for trading on 9/10/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for GARS, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.35 declared by Garrison Capital Incorporated:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from GARS is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 9.30% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.In Friday trading, Garrison Capital Incorporated shares are currently off about 0.1% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV