MISSION VIEJO, Calif., Sept. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Ensign Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENSG), the parent company of the Ensign™ group of skilled nursing, rehabilitative care services, home health, hospice care, assisted living and urgent care companies, announced today that it will participate in the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Healthcare Conference on September 11, 2013, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Gregory Stapley, Executive Vice President and Secretary, and Suzanne Snapper, Chief Financial Officer, will review the company's operations, growth strategy and related information at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on September 11, 2013.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible via Ensign's website at www.ensigngroup.net . The webcast will be recorded and will be available for replay via the website until 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on Friday, September 27, 2013. The live webcast will also be available at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/stifel/healthcare2013/06101339296.cfm and will be available for replay up to 90 days following the presentation.About Ensign(TM) The Ensign Group, Inc.'s independent operating subsidiaries provide a broad spectrum of skilled nursing and assisted living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, home health and hospice services, urgent care services and other rehabilitative and healthcare services at 119 facilities, seven hospice companies, nine home health businesses and five urgent care clinics in California, Arizona, Texas, Washington, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, Iowa, Nebraska and Oregon. More information about Ensign is available at http://www.ensigngroup.net .
CONTACT: The Ensign Group, Inc., (949) 487-9500, firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV