SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) today announced that Walter F. Ulloa, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Christopher T. Young, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will be presenting at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference in Beverly Hills at 1:15 p.m. ET ( 10:15 a.m. PT) on Wednesday, September 11, 2013.
The presentation will be made available to the public via live audio webcast which can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of Entravision's corporate website at http://www.entravision.com. The webcast will be archived for thirty days.
About Entravision Communications Corporation
Entravision Communications Corporation is a diversified Spanish-language media company utilizing a combination of television, radio and digital operations to reach Latino consumers across the United States, as well as the border markets of Mexico. Entravision is the largest affiliate group of both the top-ranked Univision television network and Univision's UniMas network, with television stations in 19 of the nation's top 50 Latino markets. The company owns and/or operates 56 primary television stations and also operates one of the nation's largest groups of primarily Spanish-language radio stations, consisting of 49 owned and operated radio stations. Additionally, Entravision has a variety of cross-platform digital content and sales offerings designed to capitalize on the company's leadership position within the Latino broadcasting community. Entravision shares of Class A Common Stock are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVC.SOURCE Entravision Communications Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV