- Christopher B. Begley, MBA, is the founding CEO and previous executive chairman of Hospira. He oversaw Hospira's 2004 spin-off from Abbott Laboratories and drove the development of the company’s business strategies, growth plans and guiding principles. Prior to Hospira, Begley was president of the hospital products and chemical and agricultural products divisions at Abbott Laboratories. Begley is a director of Zimmer, Inc. and DeVry Inc. and chairman of Hillshire Brands.
- Gregory S. Davis is DeVry Inc.’s senior vice president, general counsel and secretary. In addition, he oversees DeVry’s security and business continuity and ombudsman functions. Prior to joining DeVry, Davis held a variety of legal and general management roles. He was the vice president, general counsel and secretary of La Petite Academy, Inc. and ran La Petite’s Montessori Unlimited division. He was also a partner in Andersen Worldwide, serving in various legal and business roles. Davis’ background includes extensive experience in education, distributed services, regulated businesses, multi-unit operations, mergers and acquisitions, governance, compliance, securities and employment.
- Rita Wray, MBA, RN, BC, FAAN, is deputy executive director of the Mississippi Department of Finance and Administration and founder and CEO of W.E., Inc., a national independent healthcare consulting firm. Wray has made significant contributions as a leader in numerous professional organizations. She was a member of the board of directors for the National Black Nurses Association; past president of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Central Mississippi Steel Magnolias affiliate; chairperson of the Strategic Planning Committee for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation; co-chairperson of Chapter Strategic Development for the American Red Cross; and member of the board of directors for the American Cancer Society.
Chamberlain College Of Nursing Appoints Three Members To Board Of Trustees
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts