Mobile Mini, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: MINI), the world’s leading supplier of portable storage solutions, today announced the appointment of Audra Taylor as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer, effective September 16, 2013. Taylor succeeds Deborah Keeley, who is leaving the Company.
Ms. Taylor was most recently the Vice President of Finance at LifeLock. Prior to that she served as Vice President & Controller at RSC Equipment Rental. Taylor also spent many years as Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer of McMurry, Inc., an interactive publishing and advertising company. Ms. Taylor received her accounting degree from Ferris State University and is a registered CPA.
“Audra’s long and successful track record in accounting and finance will enhance and further strengthen our finance team,” commented Mark Funk, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer. “We are very excited to use her expertise to leverage our operational and financial reporting to continue to drive growth in our business.”
About Mobile MiniMobile Mini, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of portable storage solutions. Mobile Mini is included on the Russell 2000® and 3000® Indexes and the S&P Small Cap Index. For more information visit www.mobilemini.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV