WOONSOCKET, R.I., Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS/pharmacy ®, America's leading retail pharmacy, today announced the return of a celebrated promotion and additional savings opportunities throughout September. For a limited time only, members of the ExtraCare ® program, the nation's largest retail rewards program with more than 70 million active cardholders, can sign up to double their Quarterly ExtraBucks ® Rewards earnings when they shop at the more than 7,500 locations nationwide from September 16 through December 15. To commemorate CVS/pharmacy's 50 th anniversary, shoppers can also take advantage of a wide variety of special deals and savings online and in-store through the month of September. Sign up for Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards is now open.
"ExtraCare members are always looking for more savings and rewards. To that end, Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards is back by popular demand," said Rob Price, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for CVS/pharmacy. "Simultaneously, we're celebrating our 50th anniversary by offering tremendous savings to shoppers in September. It's a great way to thank our loyal customers by providing them with even more value during each shopping trip."
Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards – How it WorksExtraCare members can easily sign up to double their Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards on purchases this fall.
- ExtraCare members always earn 2% back on most dollars spent on purchases (excluding prescriptions) in the form of Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards that are paid out on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1.
- For a limited time only, shoppers can double their Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards earnings by signing up online at CVS.com/doublebucks or in-store by printing a sign-up slip at the ExtraCare Coupon Center at their local store.
- Once enrolled, ExtraCare members will see that all eligible front store purchases will be doubled, enabling enrollees to earn double the rewards September 16 through December 15. Those enrolled in the program will be able to conveniently track their double spending amount on their receipts throughout the duration of the program.
- All Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards will print on customers' receipts starting January 1, 2014 through February 15, 2014. As always, shoppers can use them like "free CVS money" that can be spent on most items in the store.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts