NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Ciena (CIEN) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Darden (DRI) rated new hold at Wunderlich. $50 price target. Internal investments will take time to bear fruit.
E*Trade (ETFC) upgraded at Goldman from neutral to buy. $19 price target. Estimates also raised, as the company's new capital plan should unlock shareholder value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV