NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Ciena (CIEN) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Darden (DRI) rated new hold at Wunderlich. $50 price target. Internal investments will take time to bear fruit.
E*Trade (ETFC) upgraded at Goldman from neutral to buy. $19 price target. Estimates also raised, as the company's new capital plan should unlock shareholder value.(FIVE) upgraded at UBS from neutral to buy. $45 price target. Earnings growth will likely accelerate in the second half of the year. Granite Construction (GVA) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Moody's (MCO) upgraded at Lazard from neutral to buy. $74 price target. 10% pullback has created a buying opportunity for a great business. Oasis Petroleum (OAS) upgraded at Topeka from hold to buy. $56 price target. Four acquisitions should add to earnings. Verifone (PAY) upgraded at Wedbush from neutral to outperform. $26 price target. Company can overcome its legacy issues and profitability should return to normal in 2015. email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV