- Refreshed on-air and online look and all-new mobile app make it easier than ever to shop - - Special-themed programming, improved shipping, and bilingual online functionality unveiled - - Recently announced Isaac Mizrahi Live! lifestyle collection joins roster of first-class brands and products -
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - THE SHOPPING CHANNEL (TSC) helps Canadians discover something new every day - and beginning today, the way to discovery becomes easier and even better. The leading interactive and only Canadian multi-channel retailer is becoming an all-new TSC - with an evolved new look, all-new mobile platforms, on-air social media engagement, new leading brands, more celebrity guest appearances, and an enhanced experience for shoppers. Now available on any device - with the launch of the new TSC app for iPhone, iPad and mobile website - shoppers can find what they need and desire whenever, wherever, and however they want for themselves, their homes, and their families.
THE SHOPPING CHANNEL's evolution kicks off with the exciting brand launch of Isaac Mizrahi Live! - with the fashion icon himself live in studio - today, Friday, Sept. 6 at 10 p.m. ET .
"What differentiates TSC from other Canadian retailers is our unique ability to demonstrate the features and benefits of each and every product we sell, helping our customers to understand exactly what they're getting, how it will look, and how it will feel," said Steven Goldsmith, President, THE SHOPPING CHANNEL. "Our brand evolution enhances this unique shopping advantage by reflecting changing online retail habits and desires, allowing for superior accessibility, and ultimately enabling our customers to discover more of what they want. THE SHOPPING CHANNEL will continue to be everything our customers have loved about us, but easier, brighter and even better."THE SHOPPING CHANNEL is currently experiencing double-digit growth on each of its platforms. Already one of Canada's top 10 online retailers, TSC is positioning itself to fully leverage e-commerce growth trends. Projected business to consumer e-commerce growth in Canada is expected to reach $35 billion in 2016 - compared to $21 billion in 2012.* Starting today, Canadian shoppers will see:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV