- "Employees use a patchwork of disconnected file repositories trying to get work done," said Nasi Jazayeri, EVP and GM, Salesforce Chatter. "Salesforce Files changes the game for our customers because they can now connect any file, no matter where it is stored, to their businesses and make it mobile and social, all on a single, trusted platform."
- "The speed of innovation in the healthcare arena is picking up dramatically," said Jonathan Green, VP of Information Technologies, DenMat. "DenMat's adoption of Salesforce Files allows us to ensure that our customers, our employees and our partners all have access to the right file, at the right time in a highly secure and scalable manner. We can now spend more time innovating on new technologies and growing our business."
- "Tools like salesforce.com's [Salesforce Files]...have revolutionized collaboration inside and outside the enterprise," said Liz Herbert, Forrester Forrester Research, Inc., in the May 2013 report "Sourcing Digital Disruption."
Salesforce.com Delivers Salesforce Files--Now Companies Can Connect Any File To Business
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts