SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today delivered Salesforce Files, enabling companies to connect any file to business. Salesforce Files is the only enterprise file system that connects any file seamlessly with sales, service, marketing and other business processes—from any device. For the first time ever, customer companies can unlock files from third-party repositories and make them mobile and social—all on a single, trusted platform. DenMat and Kelly Services have joined the Salesforce Files private beta to unleash the power of files in their businesses from anywhere.
Comments on the News
- "Employees use a patchwork of disconnected file repositories trying to get work done," said Nasi Jazayeri, EVP and GM, Salesforce Chatter. "Salesforce Files changes the game for our customers because they can now connect any file, no matter where it is stored, to their businesses and make it mobile and social, all on a single, trusted platform."
- "The speed of innovation in the healthcare arena is picking up dramatically," said Jonathan Green, VP of Information Technologies, DenMat. "DenMat's adoption of Salesforce Files allows us to ensure that our customers, our employees and our partners all have access to the right file, at the right time in a highly secure and scalable manner. We can now spend more time innovating on new technologies and growing our business."
- "Tools like salesforce.com's [Salesforce Files]...have revolutionized collaboration inside and outside the enterprise," said Liz Herbert, Forrester Forrester Research, Inc., in the May 2013 report "Sourcing Digital Disruption."
Files are at the heart of every business process—they are the presentations given to customers, the FAQs that enable self-service, the pricing and product specifications distributed to partners. But files are scattered across disconnected systems, such as on-premise and cloud repositories or locally on devices, which are separated from sales, service, marketing and other critical business processes. To get work done, employees have to hunt for the right file or worse—recreate it. Until now. With Salesforce Files, companies can connect any file to their business.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts