LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Celsion Corporation (Nasdaq: CLSN), a leading oncology drug development company, today announced that Michael H. Tardugno, Celsion's President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 11:40 a.m. Eastern time. The conference is being held at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City. The investor presentation will be available on Celsion's website at http://investor.celsion.com/events.cfm.
About the Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference
The 2013 Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference, sponsored by H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC, will be held in New York City from September 8 – 10, 2013 at The Millennium Broadway Hotel. More than 200 public and private companies from around the world are expected to present to an audience of over 1,500 attendees. The conference will feature tracks devoted to Biotechnology/Healthcare, Technology, Natural Resources and Growth.
About Celsion CorporationCelsion is dedicated to transforming the landscape of treating cancer by utilizing innovative targeting technologies, including tumor-targeting treatments using focused heat energy in combination with heat-activated liposomal drug technology. Celsion has research, license or commercialization agreements with leading institutions, including the National Institutes of Health, Duke University Medical Center, University of Hong Kong, the University of Pisa, the UCLA Department of Medicine, the Kyungpook National University Hospital, the Beijing Cancer Hospital and the University of Oxford. For more information on Celsion, visit our website: http://www.celsion.com. Investor Contact Jeffrey W. ChurchSenior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 609-482-2455 SOURCE Celsion Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV