CHONGQING, China, Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. (NYSE: CCSC) ("Country Style Cooking" "CSC" or the "Company"), a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, today announced that, in view of the unusual activity in the Company's stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the Company in accordance with the Exchange's usual practice. The Company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
About Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. (NYSE: CCSC) ("Country Style Cooking") is a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, offering delicious, everyday Chinese food to customers who desire fast and affordable quality meals. Country Style Cooking directly operates all of its restaurants and is the largest quick service restaurant chain in Chongqing municipality, home to Sichuan cuisine, one of the best-known Chinese regional cuisines. Additional information about Country Style Cooking can be found at http://ir.csc100.com. Contact:
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. Adam ZhaoChief Financial OfficerPhone: +86-23-8866-8866E-mail: email@example.com
ICR Inc. Bill ZimaPhone: +86-10-6583-7511 or +1-646-328-2520E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV