AOL Inc. (NYSE:AOL) is a brand company, committed to continuously innovating, growing, and investing in brands and experiences that inform, entertain, and connect the world. The home of a world-class collection of premium brands, AOL creates original content that engages audiences on a local and global scale. We help marketers connect with these audiences through effective and engaging digital advertising solutions.
Adap.tv, a division of AOL Networks, is transforming the way video advertising is bought and sold. Adap.tv's video intelligence platform helps many of the world's largest brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks intelligently, effectively and safely plan, buy and measure billions of video ad trades programmatically every month across web, linear TV and mobile video.Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Adap.tv has US offices in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York, and international offices in Australia, India and London. For more information, please visit adap.tv, or follow Adap.tv on Twitter @Adaptv, Facebook at facebook.com/adaptv and LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/adap-tv.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV