Trinity Industries, Inc. (NYSE: TRN) today announced that Steve McDowell has joined Trinity as Vice President and Chief Audit Executive.
Mr. McDowell joins Trinity from Dean Foods, where he held a variety of management positions and most recently served as Vice President, Internal Audit and Risk Management. Prior to his tenure at Dean Foods, he served as Vice President – Internal Audit at Centex Corporation. Mr. McDowell’s professional experience includes a variety of leadership roles in internal audit and public accounting. Mr. McDowell graduated from the University of Missouri with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance.
Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a
diversified industrial company that owns a variety of market-leading
businesses which provide products and services to the energy,
transportation, chemical, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its
financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group,
the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge
Group, the Construction Products Group, and the Energy Equipment Group.
For more information, visit:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV