The Petroleum Additives business of Chemtura Corporation (NYSE/Euronext:CHMT) is announcing a price increase on its DPA in all packages of 10 cents per kilo effective Sept. 15, 2013 or as contracts allow. This price increase is to compensate for continuous increases in raw material and manufacturing costs.
Diphenylamine (DPA) is a chemical widely used as an antioxidant for lubricants, propellants, and explosives. It is also an important intermediate in the dye, agrochemical, pharmaceutical, and rubber and plastic additive industries.
Chemtura’s Petroleum Additives business comprises a broad portfolio of lubricant additives, synthetic basestocks and synthetic finished lubricants used in a wide range of applications and industries. Additional information concerning Petroleum Additives is available at www.chemtura.com.Chemtura Corporation Chemtura Corporation, with 2012 sales of $2.6 billion (1), is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com. (1) 2012 net sales of $2.6 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the sale of Chemtura's plastic antioxidants business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV