10 Cars From 2013 You Should Buy Now
7. Mitsubishi Lancer DE manual
Selling price: $14,477
Every time Mitsubishi seems like it's going to fall off the map altogether, it surprises the entire U.S. market by stubbornly refusing to do so. Crippled after the end of its on-again, off-again relationship with the various iterations of Chrysler, American Mitsubishi has let once-beloved vehicles such as the Eclipse and Galant fade away while allowing promising concepts such as its i-MiEV to languish in relative obscurity.
It seemed to be well on its way toward making its last Chrysler holdover, the Lancer, its flagship car, but it's giving the new 40-miles-per-gallon Mirage the push instead. In the meantime, Mitsubishi has sold only 37,000 cars in the U.S. year to date. That's a 3.7% drop from the same period last year and fewer sales than the Chevy Silverado chalked up in July alone. Enjoy the discount, but it's anyone's guess whether or not Mitsubishi will remain in the U.S. long enough to make good on the warranty.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV