Media Alert: Kids Tolerence Event Friday Morning
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: The arts offers the best entry point into a child's imagination and understanding of the world around them. Students from one of Los Angeles' premier Latino charter schools will participate in a unique opportunity to learn about breaking cultural barriers, life, love and the importance of seeing someone for who they really are, not just their name and country or religious affiliation. In advance of Dorothy Chandler Pavilion premiere of the Azerbaijani operetta, The Cloth Peddler, the cast is taking the show to a younger audience - the students at Los Angeles' Camino Nuevo Charter Academy.
WHEN: 8:30AM on Friday, September 6th.
WHERE: Camino Nuevo Charter Academy (Burlington Campus), 697 & 653 S. Burlington Ave, Los Angeles CA 90057WHY: To celebrate the friendship between Azerbaijan and the United States, as well as promote diversity and an understanding of cultural and religious tolerance. Excerpts from the 100-year-old Islamic musical comedy will be performed live to students at the Camino Nuevo Charter Academy's Burlington Campus. The Cloth Peddler and the Consulate General of Azerbaijan in Los Angeles are excited to share their culture and performance with the broader Los Angeles community, and invite all Camino Nuevo students and their families to the show on Saturday. Camino Nuevo Academy is a great example of the city's diversity - with majority Spanish-speaking students and a strong focus on bilingual education; it is an ideal venue for The Cloth Peddler's bilingual performance and celebration of diversity. Opportunities for Press: The cast and crew of the Cloth Peddler have interview flexibility before and after the performance at Camino Nuevo Charter Academy. Cameras and video recording are allowed at the performance. Spanish speaker available for interview.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV