Tracy L. McColl Is Recognized By Continental Who's Who As A Pinnacle Professional
TUCSON, Ariz., Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tracy L. McColl is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional for her continued contributions to the Beauty Industry. Tracy is the Owner of The Village Salon, located in Tucson, Arizona.
In her current role, Tracy provides full-service salon services and specializes in Business Management. In addition, she oversees all daily operations of The Village Salon.
Tracy is a member of the Tuscon Chamber of Commerce; Better Business Bureau; Locks of Love; Youth on Their Own; and Girl Scouts of America.
Tracy earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resource Sciences from Colorado State University.For more information about Tracy and The Village Salon, please visit http://thevillagesalontucson.com About Us Continental Who's Who has become one of the most respected and trusted publishers around the globe. We spotlight thousands of professional individuals and organizations each year who "stand-out" in their specific field. Included are executives and officials in business, science, education, philanthropy, religion, government, the fourth estate, finance, law, engineering, authors, the musically talented elite as well as numerous additional industries. Our mission at Continental Who's Who is to provide an exclusive internationally recognized world-class forum where members can create social, professional and business relationships. We provide resources, information and represent an atmosphere and opportunity to network, consult, showcase, educate, and empower, allowing for establishing new business relations to increase future success. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service to all our established members. Please visit us at www.continentalwhoswho.com Contact: Robert Basilin, 516-825-5634 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV