HomeStreet Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST), announced that it has expanded its mortgage operations in California, opening six home loan centers to serve Northern and Central California. The new centers are located in Sonoma, Napa, Fairfield, Elk Grove, Campbell and Carmel Valley. The bank opened its first California home loan center in February in Pasadena (Los Angeles County).
“We believe these new locations reflect strong housing markets and economies that provide HomeStreet with a significant opportunity to further expand our home loan business in California,” said Rose Marie David, executive vice president and single family lending director for HomeStreet Bank.
Now in its 92 nd year, HomeStreet Bank is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Seattle with 23 retail branches and 34 stand-alone home loan centers in the Pacific Northwest, California and Hawaii. HomeStreet Bank was the number one lender for mortgage purchase loans in its home market region of Puget Sound (Washington) in the second quarter of 2013.
For more information on HomeStreet Bank’s mortgage programs, visit www.homestreet.com/loans.About HomeStreet, Inc. HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST) is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and the holding company for HomeStreet Bank, a state-chartered, FDIC-insured savings bank. HomeStreet Bank offers consumer and business banking, commercial real estate lending, investment and insurance products and services in the Pacific Northwest, California and Hawaii. www.homestreet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV