Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE:GMED), a leading musculoskeletal implant manufacturer, today announced that Richard Baron, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in upcoming investor events:
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, presenting Tuesday, September 10, 2013, at 4:05PM.
- Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, presenting Thursday, September 12, 2013, at 10:20AM.
Interested institutional investors that wish to schedule a meeting at these events should contact the above listed institutions directly.
About Globus Medical, Inc.
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading musculoskeletal implant company based
in Audubon, PA. The company was founded in 2003 by an experienced team
of professionals with a shared vision to create products that enable
surgeons to promote healing in patients with musculoskeletal disorders.
Additional information can be accessed at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV