TAMPA, Fla., Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Walter Investment Management Corp. (NYSE: WAC) an asset manager, mortgage servicer and mortgage portfolio owner, announced today it will present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 11:15 a.m. Eastern time.
The public may access a live audio webcast of the conference by visiting the Walter Investment website at www.walterinvestment.com.
If you are unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be archived for up to 90 days on the Company's website at www.walterinvestment.com.
About Walter Investment Management Corp.Walter Investment Management Corp. is an asset manager, mortgage servicer and originator focused on finding solutions for consumers and credit owners. Based in Tampa, Fla., the Company has over 6,200 employees and services a diverse loan portfolio. For more information about Walter Investment Management Corp., please visit the Company's website at www.walterinvestment.com. SOURCE Walter Investment Management Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV