ROCK HILL, S.C., Sept. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it plans to present at the Deutsche Bank Securities db Access Technology Conference on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM MT at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV. Damon Gregoire, Senior Vice President and CFO will update investors on the operational and strategic progress the company is making.
Investors are invited to follow the real-time audio webcast of the presentation that will be available on 3D Systems' website under the Investor Relations section at 3DSystems.com/investor.
About 3D Systems Corporation3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future. More information on the company is available at www.3DSystems.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten Email: Stacey.Witten@3dsystems.com Media Contact: Alyssa Reichental Email: Press@3dsystems.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV