“We welcome a new era in this next phase for our company with the election of Jim Craigie who adds additional strategic expertise to our Board,” said Jonathan Wolfson, CEO, Solazyme. “In particular, Jim’s deep consumer products and brand building experience adds an important perspective to our Board, as Solazyme’s tailored oils are commercialized broadly into numerous consumer markets.”
Mr. Craigie brings decades of consumer product experience, particularly in the food, household and personal care markets. Most recently, he has helped Church & Dwight achieve record sales and earnings growth. Prior to his work at Church & Dwight, Mr. Craigie served as the CEO at Spalding Sports Worldwide, and previously, Mr. Craigie spent 15 years with Kraft Foods/General Foods in various positions including as President of Kraft’s Beverage and Desserts Division.
Mr. Craigie currently serves on the boards of Church and Dwight; Meredith Corporation, a media and marketing company; and the Gettysburg Foundation, a non-profit foundation involved with restoring the Gettysburg battlefields.
About Solazyme, Inc.Solazyme, Inc. (SZYM) is a renewable oil and bioproducts company that transforms a range of low-cost plant-based sugars into high-value oils and food ingredients. Headquartered in South San Francisco, Solazyme's renewable products can replace or enhance oils derived from the world's three existing sources — petroleum, plants and animal fats. Initially, Solazyme is focused on commercializing its products into three target markets: (1) chemicals and fuels, (2) nutrition and (3) skin and personal care. Solazyme®, the Solazyme logo and other trademarks or service names are trademarks of Solazyme, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV