Solazyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: SZYM), a renewable oil and bioproducts company, announced today the election of James R. Craigie to the company's Board of Directors. Since 2007, Mr. Craigie has held the position of Chairman and CEO of Church & Dwight Co., Inc., and has been CEO since 2004. Church & Dwight Co. is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer and specialty products, including well-known brands such as Arm & Hammer, OxiClean and Orajel.
James R. Craigie (Photo: Business Wire)
Mr. Craigie joins other board members, Ian Clark, CEO of Genentech; Ann Mather former CFO of Pixar and current board member of Google, MGM Holdings Inc., and Netflix; Peter Kovacs, former President and CEO of NutraSweet Kelco; Michael Arbige, EVP Technology of DuPont Genencor Science; and Chairman Jerry Fiddler, former CEO and founder of Wind River Systems; and Jonathan Wolfson, Solazyme CEO.
In addition, Solazyme announced today that Harrison Dillon, President of Solazyme, and William Lese, Managing Director of Braemar Energy Ventures, have stepped down from the Board of Directors.
“Solazyme is rapidly advancing into our next phase of commercialization. I am excited that we are now adding Jim, with his wealth of experience and expertise, to the Board. We are extremely grateful to our President and co-founder, Harrison Dillon, for his creativity, tireless work and dedication, which have been key factors in the growth of Solazyme from an idea to where we are today. We look forward to his continued work with us as a strategic advisor. We are also grateful to Bill Lese who has been with us for more than five years as a major venture investor and Board member. He has provided valuable wisdom, guidance and support over the years,” said Jerry Fiddler, Chairman, Solazyme.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV