FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MAKO Surgical Corp. (Nasdaq:MAKO) announced today that Maurice R. Ferré, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 12:20 pm ET.
An audio webcast will be available and may be accessed by visiting MAKO's website at www.makosurgical.com under the Investor Relations section. A replay of the webcast will be available immediately after the conclusion of the presentation.
About MAKO Surgical Corp. MAKO Surgical Corp. is a medical device company that markets its RIO® Robotic-Arm Interactive Orthopedic system, joint specific applications for the knee and hip, and proprietary RESTORIS® implants for orthopedic procedures called MAKOplasty®. The RIO is a surgeon-interactive tactile surgical platform that incorporates a robotic arm and patient-specific visualization technology, which enables precise, consistently reproducible bone resection for the accurate insertion and alignment of MAKO's RESTORIS implants. The MAKOplasty solution incorporates technologies enabled by an intellectual property portfolio including more than 300 U.S. and foreign, owned and licensed, patents and patent applications. Additional information can be found at www.makosurgical.com .
CONTACT: Investors: MAKO Surgical Corp. 954-628-1706 email@example.com or Westwicke Partners Mark Klausner 443-213-0500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV