TAMPA, Fla., Sept. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quality Distribution, Inc. (Nasdaq:QLTY) ("Quality") announced that it will participate in the 2013 RBC Capital Markets' Global Industrials Conference. At the conference, Quality will be represented by Gary Enzor, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Joseph Troy, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, who will present an overview of Quality's business.
Mr. Enzor and Mr. Troy will present on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. (PDT) at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada. The presentation can be accessed via webcast at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/rbc/industrials2013/02207379619.cfm or Quality's Investor Relations site at http://investor.shareholder.com/qualitydistribution/events.cfm . The webcast will be archived for 90 days following the conference.
About QualityHeadquartered in Tampa, Florida, Quality operates the largest chemical bulk logistics network in North America through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Quality Carriers, Inc., and is the largest North American provider of intermodal tank container and depot services through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Boasso America Corporation. Quality also provides logistics and transportation services to the unconventional oil and gas industry including crude oil, fresh water, and production fluids, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, QC Energy Resources, Inc. and QC Environmental Services, Inc. Quality's network of independent affiliates and independent owner-operators provides nationwide bulk transportation and related services. Quality is an American Chemistry Council Responsible Care® Partner and is a core carrier for many of the Fortune 500 companies that are engaged in chemical production and processing.
CONTACT: Joseph J. Troy Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 800-282-2031 ext. 7195
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV