At their regular meeting, the Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP) declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. Dividends were declared in the amount of $0.25 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.225 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable October 18, 2013 to stockholders of record on October 4, 2013. The dividends were unchanged from the previous quarterly rates and represent the 175th consecutive quarterly dividend on common shares declared since the Company began operating in 1969.
The Directors of UBP also declared the regular quarterly dividends on the Company’s Series D Preferred Stock and Series F Preferred Stock. The dividends were declared in the amount of $0.46875 for each share of Series D Preferred Stock and $0.4453125 for each share of Series F Preferred Stock. The dividends are payable October 31, 2013 to stockholders of record on October 18, 2013.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a self-administered equity real
estate investment trust which owns or has equity interests in 66
properties containing approximately 5.1 million square feet of space.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1970, it provides
investors with a means of participating in ownership of income-producing
properties. It has paid 175 consecutive quarters of uninterrupted
dividends to its shareholders since its inception and has raised total
dividends to its shareholders for the last 19 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV