New Weight Watchers® Brownie Bliss™ Products Debut
JACKSON, Mich., Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods is excited to introduce Weight Watchers Triple Chocolate Brownie Bliss™ and Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss™, two new products that started hitting store shelves in August.
The delicious additions to the Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods lineup offer a one-of-a-kind indulgence with creamy fillings, rich flavors and decadent textures:
Triple Chocolate Brownie Bliss™A decadent brownie layered with creamy, real chocolate ganache and a chocolaty coating. Each individually-wrapped brownie is 80 calories and has a PointsPlus ® value of 2.
Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss™An indulgent brownie layered with creamy, real peanut butter and a chocolaty coating. Each individually-wrapped brownie is 90 calories and has a PointsPlus ® value of 2.Both varieties of Brownie Bliss contain zero grams of trans fat. They join other Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Good products including Chocolate, Lemon, Carrot and Red Velvet Creme Cakes, Chocolate Brownie, Coffee Cake, Cookies and Muffins. Consumers can find the new products at select national and local grocery retailers for a suggested retail price beginning at $3.29. About Weight Watchers Sweet Baked GoodsThe Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Goods lineup consists of Chocolate, Lemon, Carrot and Red Velvet Creme Cakes, Chocolate Brownie, Coffee Cake, Cookies and Muffins. With emphasis placed on great taste, Weight Watchers Sweet Baked Good products help consumers live sensibly while enjoying the sweeter side of life in a portion-controlled offering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV