Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EGL) announced today that Tony Smeraglinolo, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Craig Reed, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development, will present at the 2013 RBC Capital Markets’ Global Industrials Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 11, 2013 at approximately 1:55 p.m. Eastern Time.
This presentation will be available live via webcast on the investor relations section of Engility’s website ( www.engilitycorp.com). A replay of the webcast also will be available on the website.
ABOUT ENGILITY CORPORATION
Engility is a pure-play government services contractor providing highly skilled personnel wherever, whenever they are needed in a cost-effective manner. Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Engility is a leading provider of specialized technical consulting, program and business support services, engineering and technology lifecycle support, information technology modernization and sustainment, supply chain services and logistics management, and training and education for the U.S. Government with approximately 7,800 employees worldwide and sales of $1.66 billion for 2012. To learn more about Engility, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV