LOS ANGELES, Sept. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ria Money Transfer, a division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (Nasdaq:EEFT), and a leading global money transfer provider, today announced the launch of RiaMoneyTransfer.com. The introduction of Ria's online money transfer service represents the company's first consumer-facing digital product offering, which is designed for consumers who prefer to perform their financial transactions online.
Complementary to Ria's well-established retail business, RiaMoneyTransfer.com offers consumers the flexibility to send money from the convenience of their home using a bank account, credit or debit card to recipients in 133 countries around the world. Consumers can also compare Ria services, price and track transfers, update account information and find a neighborhood Ria store or agent location. Recipients can receive money in as little as 15 minutes directly in their bank account or at any of Ria's 204,000 global agent locations.
"We are excited to provide technology focused consumers with the same high-quality, competitively priced money transfer opportunities that we provide to cash-preferred consumers," said Juan Bianchi, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ria Money Transfer. "Demand for online money transfer is growing and we are proud to offer a secure, user-friendly platform to our customers."RiaMoneyTransfer.com is the first digital product offering rolled-out by Ria Digital, a newly created division of Ria dedicated to the development of the Company's digital portfolio. To help develop and implement these new products, Ria has hired a team of talented industry and non-industry professionals that will bring new thought leadership to the digital money transfer space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV