1. As of noon trading, Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) is down $2.92 (-0.8%) to $384.40 on light volume. Thus far, 110,025 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 580,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $384.08-$388.76 after having opened the day at $388.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $387.32. Intuitive Surgical, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets da Vinci surgical systems, and related instruments and accessories. Intuitive Surgical has a market cap of $15.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are down 21.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Intuitive Surgical a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Intuitive Surgical as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the health services industry could consider Health Care Select Sector SPDR ( XLV) while those bearish on the health services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Health Care ( RXD).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts