2. As of noon trading, Opko Health ( OPK) is down $0.19 (-2.2%) to $8.41 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.3 million shares of Opko Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $8.36-$8.67 after having opened the day at $8.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.60. Opko Health, Inc., a pharmaceutical and diagnostics company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel and proprietary technologies. It operates in two segments, Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. Opko Health has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 78.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Opko Health a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Opko Health as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Opko Health Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts