4. As of noon trading, Union Pacific ( UNP) is up $0.88 (0.6%) to $156.19 on light volume. Thus far, 333,578 shares of Union Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $155.12-$156.88 after having opened the day at $155.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $155.31. Union Pacific Corporation, through its subsidiary, Union Pacific Railroad Company, provides rail transportation services in North America. Union Pacific has a market cap of $71.3 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 23.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Union Pacific a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Union Pacific as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Union Pacific Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts