4. As of noon trading, Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) is up $1.38 (2.4%) to $58.06 on average volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.71-$58.26 after having opened the day at $56.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.68. Delphi Automotive PLC, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures vehicle components; and provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, safety, and thermal technology solutions for the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. Delphi Automotive has a market cap of $17.4 billion and is part of the automotive industry. Shares are up 48.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Delphi Automotive a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Delphi Automotive as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts