4. As of noon trading, Ensco PLC Class A ( ESV) is up $2.18 (4.1%) to $55.64 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Ensco PLC Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $54.07-$55.65 after having opened the day at $54.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.46. Ensco plc provides offshore contract drilling services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Floaters, Jackups, and Other. Ensco PLC Class A has a market cap of $12.7 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 8.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Ensco PLC Class A a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ensco PLC Class A as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Ensco PLC Class A Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts