The latest step in a commitment to sustainabilityA desire to protect the Earth and its resources motivates Cascadian Farm to continue its journey towards sustainability and growing a better world together with the help of its consumers. In addition to the introduction of this new bio-based liner, Cascadian Farm demonstrates its commitment to sustainability through the following initiative:
- Following the guidelines and regulations of Organic Farming: Organic farming methods help protect the environment by: 1) not polluting groundwater, rivers, lakes, and oceans with synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers; 2) reducing soil erosion; 3) improving soil quality; 4) increasing the diversity of wildlife on and near farms; and 5) not exposing farm workers to synthetic pesticides.
Cascadian Farm Cinnamon Crunch cereal with the plant-based liner is available now coast-to-coast at mainstream supermarkets and select natural food stores. To learn more about Cascadian Farm and its commitment to organic farming and sustainability, visit www.cascadianfarm.com.
ABOUT CASCADIAN FARMSince 1972, Cascadian Farm has grown beyond its original farm and is recognized as a pioneer in the organic movement. Cascadian Farm was organic before "organic" was a trend. Since day one, the brand has been dedicated to organic goodness. Cascadian Farm offers more than 75 delicious, high-quality organic products including cereals, granolas, frozen fruits, vegetables and potatoes, fruit spreads, granola bars, juice concentrates and more.
SOURCE Cascadian Farm
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts