Kaydon Corporation Shareholder Alert: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe And Powers Taylor LLP Investigate Buyout By AB SKF
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor LLP are investigating the acquisition of Kaydon Corporation (“Kaydon”) (NYSE: KDN) by AB SKF for shareholders. Under the terms of the proposed merger, valued at approximately $1.25 billion, Kaydon shareholders will only receive $35.50 in cash for each share of Kaydon stock owned.
If you are an affected investor, and you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, please contact Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 239-4568, via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com or Zach Groover at Powers Taylor LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607 or via e-mail at email@example.com. There is no cost or fee to you.
The investigation into the Kaydon sale is focused on whether minority shareholders are receiving adequate compensation for their shares in the deal, whether the transaction properly values Kaydon stock, and whether Kaydon’s board attempted to obtain the highest share price for all shareholders prior to agreeing to the deal.
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor LLP is a boutique litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV