Komlossy Law, P.A. is investigating the Board of Directors of Kaydon Corporation (“Kaydon”) or the “Company”) (NYSE:KDN) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to complete a sale of the Company to AB SKF ("AB SKF") in a transaction valued at approximately $1.25 billion, including debt. Pursuant to the terms of the proposed transaction, Kaydon shareholders are to receive $35.50 for each share of the Company.
The investigation involves whether the Board of Directors of Kaydon breached its fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the transaction, and whether the transaction is fair to shareholders with respect to price, process and disclosure of all material information.
If you own Kaydon stock and wish to obtain additional information about your rights as a shareholder, or if you have information about the above investigation, please contact Emily C. Komlossy, Esq. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone toll free at (855) 858-1233.
Komlossy Law, P.A. represents shareholders in complex litigation, including class action and derivative litigation. Komlossy Law, P.A. may co-counsel with another firm, or refer a case to another firm. More information is available through the firm’s website, www.komlossylaw.com, and upon request. Emily C. Komlossy is the attorney responsible for the content of this release.Attorney Advertisement. Past results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV