What To Buy: Top 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TCAP, GNI, NTE, TCRD, VGR
- NTE's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 64.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- NTE has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, NTE has a quick ratio of 2.15, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, NAM TAI ELECTRONIC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- NAM TAI ELECTRONIC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, NAM TAI ELECTRONIC turned its bottom line around by earning $1.47 versus -$0.01 in the prior year.
- You can view the full Nam Tai Electronics Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts