Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: BP, MO, SIX, EPB, ED
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 34.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $101.00 million to $136.00 million.
- The gross profit margin for EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS LP is currently very high, coming in at 71.31%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 37.88% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $164.00 million or 38.98% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -15.97%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS LP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.2%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full El Paso Pipeline Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.